These solar educational kits are used for teaching students the fundamentals of solar energy and how it works. Students will learn how batteries work with solar photovoltaic modules, kwh’s, solar amperage, wattage, and even how they can have a stand alone power source.
This stand alone kit can be used as a remote off site power source for Biology teachers in the field, remote power for picnics, remote lighting for camping, making popcorn at that favorite sporting event, and much much more.
These are a great teaching and learning tool for our future, and teach students how solar electric is changing our future. Solar energy is a fundamental power source which is an environmentally safe and clean power energy.
This kit includes the following items:
- NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoors
- Digital power meter to measure Kwh’s, Battery Voltage, Amp hours, Wattage, Amperage
- Charge Controller with display for measuring Solar amps, Load amps, Battery Voltage
- USB charging unit (5Volt)
- Triple car phone charger (12 volt)
- USB charger for IPOD, IPADS, and anything that uses a USB port (5 volts)
- System documentation
- 12 Volt DC battery
- 30 Watt Solar Panel
- Plug and Play operation
- Safety circuit breaker and fuse protected
- Power Inverter for 120 Volt operation
These units are available for sale, and since these are a custom order, they take about two weeks to build. We can also customize your unit to your specific needs. We have water pumping units, lighting units, 120 volt packages, and many others available. Give us a call today for for more information at 585-671-1301 or stop in to our Webster New York Educational Store at 780 Ridge Road Webster, NY 14580